Joint Pain Treatment at East Lake Regenerative Medical Center in St. Cloud, FL
Joints are essential parts of our body as they are responsible for our movements. Therefore, experiencing any joint pain can be uncomfortable, affect your daily activities, and require pain management remedies. Are you suffering from joint pain and need effective and affordable pain management and treatment services? At East Lake Chiropractic & Regenerative Medical Center in St. Cloud, FL, we have professional experts with the skills to offer high-quality and holistic services to relieve you from pain and feel comfortable again.
Causes of Joint Pain
Joint pain is commonly caused by the following:
- Arthritis causes joints to swell, leading to severe pain. The common types of this condition are rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. A study shows that rheumatoid arthritis affects about 1.5 million Americans, while another report shows that osteoarthritis mainly affects adults 40 years and above
- Injury of the joints from an auto or slip and fall accident
- Inflammation of fluid-filled sacs of the joint causing severe pain
- Invasion of the joint by infections such as the hepatitis
- The breakdown of the cartilage on the undersurface of the kneecap causing severe knee pain
- Rickets, caused by lack of Vitamin D, or calcium leading to the development of weak bones and skeletal defects
Joint Pain Treatment
At our St Cloud office, our skilled doctor will look at your medical history and conduct a diagnosis to identify the affected joints and use the following methods of treatment:
Advanced Regenerative Medical Procedure
Our regenerative medicine includes stem cell therapy to replace the missing or damaged cells with fresh and functional cells to help you fully recover from knee pain. Our doctor will provide you with medicine to help you heal naturally with time. We have used this treatment option while treating many of our patients who have reported substantial healing processes.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
We will take some of your blood samples and use them to make concentrated platelets and inject them into the injured tissue to promote rapid regeneration to help quicken your joints' healing. Ultrasound imaging is normally used to guide the doctor to ensure they inject the right tissues. The PRP procedure is also used to treat arthritis, muscle and tendon injuries, and tendinitis.
Contact Us for Joint Pain Treatment in St. Cloud
If you are experiencing joint pain, and you live in St. Cloud or its surrounding areas, visit our East Lake Regenerative Medical Center in St. Cloud, FL, and meet our team of experts for your treatment. Call us on (407) 957-9995 or fill out our online form to book your appointment right away.